BGM

♪ ☆ 槐安之夢~DREAM OF HUAI AN~ ☆ ♪

♪ ☆ 槐安之夢 ☆ ♪

2010年12月7日

The plan of christmas song / album

Well, these days I'm still busy for my album.
Two more songs need recordy, and one of them is almost complete.

Umm, after this 1st album finished,
I'll start the recordy of christmas song.
The lyricz for da song is 96% completed.
Not only this christmas song,
I'll pick out three songs from my 1st album and sing'em once more.

Yes, it's renew.
3 from my 1st album + 1 christmas song
I'll let it become an album

Title: Christmas Extra - 1st album renewal.

Thanks Shin for the christmas song's instrumental.
It's "Rainbow Prism" from album "Inity",
Which original titled "U.N. Owen Was Her?" from Touhou.

Umm... I hope I can have time to finish these.
If not, I'll only publish the christmas song.

After this album finished,
I'm planning to do a story album.
All instrumental will use dbu's arrangement.
But this plan is just a MAYBE.

I'm a student of Senior Middle 3 next year, too busy,
I wonder if I even have time to do this story album,
And I need a storyline too.

Well, all decided by Goddess.

| MEGURI, 2010-12-7.

没有评论:

发表评论